Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2006

From Victory to Florida

So, yesterday the US hockey team lost on olympic ice to the Finnish team. Go Finland! So far, we're undefeated. Next we have to score against the Russians...

This morning Michael and I flew to Orlando, FL. At the moment we're at the Campus Crusade HQ's enjoying their hospitality. They have ponds (or swamps?) right in front of the buildings. Apparently they've had alligators in there. I was sure they were just trying to trick the Finn...but I guess they were serious.

We're here for a conference called Fusion. It's for 20 and 30 somethings, so a step up from college age. Tomorrow morning I'm looking forward to hearing what Dan Kimball has to say about the "emerging church". It is an interesting concept for sure and it's on everyone's lips here in America.

1 comment:

Rakel said...

And today the Finish Hockey team lost to the Swedish team!! So sorry.