Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Multnomah Falls - Day 2 of NWTour


Edgar, Erik, Michael, and David (brother of Michael attending Concordia) had some free time today. They decided to take advantage of the sun which had not come out in Portland for 28 days. On this bright and cheer filled day, the foursome pilled into a SAAB and headed for Multnomah Falls. It was a great day for a 1 mile hike to the top and then 1 miles back down. This was the first time for Edgar and Michael to see the 5th largest waterfall in the USA. For Erik, he had been there before (a year ago was the last time), but he had never hiked to the top.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so does erik often speak in the third person? ;) multnomah is so beautiful! I was just there in Nov. I think I told you we hiked to the top with my five-year-old cousin!

Rakel said...

That's a great picture!! We are sure proud of our NW

Rakel said...

One more thing...the only reason you could see the falls was because it was NOT raining that day.........